Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hello Yello

I know I keep bringing up Spring but it just has to be this way folks. Think Spring and be ready to Spring forward. And more than ever be ready to dive head first into bright bold colors this season. The primary bright colors on the color wheel seem to be the hot prediction this Spring and...also the Jamaican flag & rasta colors? YES. This Spring I'll start with yellow for the new season and work my way around the color wheel going clockwise because orange is the next best color. What color you like?


Steven by Steve Madden bag

@ HobbyFob.com


Need help figuring out which bright color is YOU?


Vince Camuto 'Ogden' Pump

@ nordroms.com


2 comments:

Kim Kima said...

Taste the rainbow!

teamweenbean said...

I think i'm yellow.. i AM asian you know!