Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love you Marc...

Dear Marc,

I am writing you to tell you: je t'aime.  This is the only thing keeping me sane today; YOU are the only thing keeping me sane today.  I've had a love affair with this color since 1992; to me purple has always been the New Black. And you've created something that embodies all that I worship.

This... lover of a shoe ... the way it captures my soul...   the sexiness of the lace up and the butterfly shaped cut out makes my skin yearn for more...  Your ridiculous 4 inch heel makes me want to dance off a hard days work!  It makes my heart melt every time I look at it.  I will keep dreaming of your Butterfly shoe boots. Flutter, flutter, my heart is flying. Keep teasing me Marc, I love it. 

Yours truly and forever,

La Buu


2 comments:

Angry Asian said...

this?! THIS?! this is the shoe you're writing a love letter to MarC over?

Kim Kima said...

Don't judge angry asian.