Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Touch it, get it, rock it, work it, turn it, leave it, stop, you got it.



Feeling a little glamorous? Rachel Zoe has totally lifted my glam spirits after catching up on her show on Bravo, The Rachel Zoe Project. This chaotic fashion reality show captures Rachel Zoe's personal and professional fashion life. As much as everyone wants to call her a running train wreck or just another eye wrenching reality show to stir up our cable TV life, I'd like to personally stand proud to say that I watch this show to see the ohhhh la f*ckin' la (excuse my French) designer/couture fashion wow's of the fashion world. 

She really got my blood flowing so here I am, inspired by the glam and wanting the fabulous pieces that really bring out all the stops. The holidays are coming up and it doesn't hurt to glam it up a bit. Here are some pieces to glam up any simple outfit. 

When I saw these pieces I just wanted to say, in my own little tune, "Touch it, get it, rock it, work it, turn it, leave it, stop, you got it". (Repeat to the tune of Busta Rhymes "Touch It" single). 




No comments: